Please join us for an unforgettable evening of entertainment and inspiration as we bring together Atlanta’s business, philanthropic, and creative communities to help education take flight in Honduras.
The evening will begin with a VIP reception, followed by dinner, formal program, silent auction, and an after party. Beer and wine are included.
- $100 Patron Ticket includes VIP Reception with some of Atlanta's top business and philanthropic leaders
Unable to attend? Please consider a donation to HAVE Foundation.
For sponsorship opportunities please email Clark Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeds support The Honduras Agalta Valley Education (HAVE) Foundation, which was formed 12 years ago as a 501(c)(3) to help fund educational efforts to serve children and families in the Agalta Valley of Honduras in partnership with Honduras Outreach, Inc. (HOI). Since then, HAVE has contributed nearly $1million to area schools and leveraged its relationships with organizations like Rotary International and MAP to bring a host of new resources to the area:
- A full-time English faculty position
- A Computer lab with internet connection
- Sewing machines for a sewing program
- Science Laboratory equipment
- Hundreds of textbooks for the library
- A new roof for the elementary school
- Building expansions at the elementary and middle schools
- Landscaping for the campus
- An abundance of medical supplies
- Construction and distribution of localized water filter systems
- A beautiful soccer field named after legendary Georgia Football Coach Vince Dooley
- and two full high school scholarships that are given each year to a graduating 9th grade girl and boy
Sponsorships, tickets, and donations from this Annual Mariposa Miracle event provide the majority of HAVE's annual operating funds and help the people of the Agalta Valley rise out of poverty.